Single Fronted Wood Fireplaces - Radiante 1000
The physical size, technology and superior performance of the Radiante 1000 are unsurpassed by any other fire on the market. Bold and beautiful, the Radiante 1000 features 350 kg of solid cast iron, an enormous firebox and large transmission fins on top to provide powerful heating, extremely popular for large open areas, warehouse conversions and commercial settings.
The Radiante 1000 has been crafted with meticulous attention to quality, detail and reliability and is the epitome of beautiful French fireplace design. Combining aesthetics with high efficiency and outstanding heating performance, the Radiante 1000 is second to none.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Firebox construction all cast iron with two ceramic glass doors heat resistant to 800 deg c.
- Total weight 350 kg
- Flue size 250mm or 10”
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat out put 400 sq meters*
- Swing open door mechanism
- Easy clean removable ash pan under grate
- Finish is antique brass
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS 4013/7403
Please contact us for more information or to arrange a free quote.