Single Fronted Wood Fireplaces - Radiante 1001
The exceptional, quality construction of Cheminees Philippes Radiante 1001 firebox, makes it the perfect choice for architects, interior designers and home owners who demand the highest quality and performance from their fireplace.
The Radiant 1001 makes a dramatic statement with is a wide panoramic view of the fire and modern, clean façade. Beautiful in its simplicity and ease of use, the Radiante 1001 provides excellent heating efficiency as a slow combustion heater combined with the enjoyment and ambience of an open fire when the glass door slides up out of view.
The unique and beautiful design of the Radiante 1001 will blend easily into modern, contemporary homes and large living areas, adding natural beauty and warmth to any space.
Features and Benefits:
- All fireboxes designed and manufactured in France.
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- All cast iron construction with large panoramic vision glass door
- Dual opening door mechanism –vertical & folds forward
- Estimated maximum heat output 300 square metres*
- Total weight 230 kg
- Flue size 250mm or 10”
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
Please contact us for more information or to arrange a free quote.