Cheminees Philippe introduces a new generation of efficient wood burning heaters with their new cubic fire. The Celon makes an impressive statement with its robust, clean lines and elevated view of the fire.
Offering all the features of a safe, efficient and clean burning wood fire, the Celon creates an atmosphere of undeniable charm and warmth.
At home in a contemporary or rustic setting, the Celon is compact enough to blend beautifully into any décor.
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Construction cast iron firebox, outer skin steel and ceramic glass heat resistant to 800 deg c.
- Freestanding (refer to clearances)
- Total weight 160 kg Flue size 150mm or 6″
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 120 sq metres*
- Single opening door mechanism – lateral
- Easy clean, removable ash pan
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
* Fluctuates depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.
Styling Photography: Suzi Appel