The Radiante 2000 is testament to Cheminees Philippe’s acclaimed innovation and inspiring fireplace designs.
The ‘avant garde’ style of this firebox features an unusual and dramatic one piece tall glass door. The extra height of this firebox balances beautifully with the elevation of high ceilings and modern surrounds.
Designed with tall lateral opening door, its vertical combustion chamber allows for optimum top to bottom burning and a fabulous dancing flame effect. The Radiante 2000 creates the look of luxury, and chic sophistication.
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Firebox construction all cast iron with ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800 deg c
- Total weight 195 kg
- Estimated maximum heat output 250 square meters
- Single opening door mechanism – lateral (side)
- Flue size 230mm or 9”
- Easy clean, removable ash pan.
- Beautiful French provincial sandstone firebrick sides and back
- Option of black or solid brass profile around door
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds.
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.