The Radiante 930 is another fine example of the clever technology, elegant style and superb warmth of a Cheminees Philippe French fire.
The solidity of cast iron used with imagination and creativity cleverly forms the bay fronted contour of the elegant Radiante 930 firebox. The one piece ceramic glass bay window offers an expansive view of the fire from every corner of the room.
The Radiante 930 is designed with the original Cheminees Philippe’s Dual Opening Door System. The retractable door slides up to enjoy the view and ambience of an open fire and slides down to convert the fireplace to an efficient and safe slow combustion wood fire.
The Radiante 930 features perfectly in a corner or along a wall creating a stunning focal point in any setting.
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility
- Firebox construction all cast iron with bay fronted ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800 degrees c.
- Total weight 250 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9”
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 300sq meters*
- Dual opening door mechanism – lateral and vertical
- Easy clean removable ash pan under grate
- Choice of black or solid brass profile around the door
- Optional sandstone firebricks or black cast sides.
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.