The exceptional, quality construction of Cheminees Philippe’s Radiante 1001 firebox, makes it the perfect choice for architects, interior designers and home owners who demand the highest quality and performance from their fireplace.
The Radiante 1001 makes a dramatic statement with is a wide panoramic view of the fire and modern, clean façade. Beautiful in its simplicity and ease of use, the Radiante 1001 provides excellent heating efficiency as a slow combustion heater combined with the enjoyment and ambience of an open fire when the glass door slides up out of view.
The unique and beautiful design of the Radiante 1001 will blend easily into modern, contemporary homes and large living areas, adding natural beauty and warmth to any space.
- All fireboxes designed and manufactured in France.
- Reduced energy costs with excellent slow combustion heating system
- Cast iron and steel construction with large panoramic vision glass door heat resistant to 800 deg c.
- Dual opening door mechanism –vertical & folds forward
- Estimated maximum heat output 280 square metres*
- Total weight 230 kg
- Flue size 250mm or 10”
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.