The Radiante 800 French fire offers the simplest of silhouettes. The understated elegance of the firebox with its fabulous wide panoramic view of the fire, ease of use, along with its brilliant efficient heating make it a very popular choice for those looking for an uncomplicated fashionable fire.
Its timeless design makes it perfect to encase with your own fabulous personal design, to install into an existing fireplace or to feature as a wonderful stand alone feature. The simplicity of the Radiante 800 creates an irresistible atmosphere of beauty and effortless warmth.
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Firebox construction all cast iron and ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800 degrees c
- Total weight 180 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9”
- Reduced energy costs with excellent slow combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output approx 260 sq metres*
- Single opening door system – lateral (side)
- Easy clean removable ash pan under grate
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.