A smaller, quainter version of its larger counterpart the Horama, comes the latest streamline firebox from Cheminees Philippe, the French made Clairvaux.
Beautifully combining design and function, this compact version can certainly hold its own with its panoramic glass viewing area and quality-controlled cast iron, ensuring extended heat retention and radiation for hours of warmth and enjoyment.
Available with a solid cast iron door profile (pictured above) or Vitre black line glass door profile.
Install freestanding or into a masonry surround, the Clairvaux is a beautiful, functional and value added fireplace.
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- All cast iron construction with large panoramic vision glass door heat resistant to 800 deg c.
- Freestanding or inbuilt (refer to clearances)
- Total weight 152 kg
- Flue size 150mm or 6”
- Reduced energy costs with excellent slow combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 150 sq metres*
- Single opening door mechanism – lateral (side)
- Easy clean, removable ash pan
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
* Fluctuates depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.